Thursday, October 16, 2014

My VarageSale Shipping & Payment Methods


Thank you for looking at my VarageSale Items! I've written this page to give you the details of payment & shipping for my items. I hope it helps, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!!
 
 
NOTE ON SHIRT MEASUREMENTS:
- Measurements are from shoulder seam to hem for length
- and from Right side seam to Left side seam for width
HINT:
- To determine if this top is for you, measure one of your favorite fitting shirts the same way I measured mine, then compare the two.

Pet Friendly Home
Non-Smoker, but may have some second hand smoke.
(*if you notice any type of odor on any piece of clothing you own, run it through a gentle wash with baking soda, it gets rid of odors every time!!)

ASKING PRICE:
- Does Not Include Shipping (see chart below).

SHIP TO LOCATIONS:
- I ship only to the United States.

SHIPPING FEES:
- I will ship by United States Post Office by the cheapest method possible.
- You pay only what the post office charges me and no more.
- I ship with-in 24 hours of receiving payment.
- If you want it sooner & are willing to pay for a faster shipping method, please let me know.

FIRST CLASS PARCEL POST:
- First Class Parcel Post is for any package that weighs 13 ounces or less shipped anywhere in the USA:
  1. $2.32
  2. $2.32
  3. $2.32
  4. $2.50
  5. $2.68
  6. $2.86
  7. $3.04
  8. $3.22
  9. $3.40
  10. $3.58
  11. $3.76
  12. $3.94
  13. $4.12
- From 13 ounces - 1 pound it's $6.51 for Priority Mail.
- For over 1 pound, please contact me for shipping costs.
- Most shirts in my listings weigh less than 13 ounces and you can check above for the exact shipping cost, however if they weigh more, give me your zip code and I will calculate the shipping for you.
- You can also contact me if you want to combine shipping on 2 or more items.

PICK-UP:
- Please feel free to pick up in the town of North East PA 16428
- No shipping fees will apply to a pick-up
- if you are picking up, please e-mail me for the address

PAYMENT:
- Do not pay until invoiced.
- If you want this item, send me your e-mail address & mailing address.
- I will invoice you with a total including shipping.
- If you do not want the item after seeing the shipping fees, please let me know.
 
OTHER PAYMENT METHODS:
- PayPal is preferred (and is how I invoice) because it is safer & quicker.
- I am willing to discuss other payment options.

No comments:

Post a Comment